Weather Ops™ is a weather facsimile program for Kantronics™ and Timewave/AEA™ TNCs. Weather Ops akes advantage of the true multi-tasking capabilities of Windows and uses standard Windows commands for ease of use. Amateur radio operators and marine vessels will appreciate the ease of use and reception of weather facsimile over HF radio. Wefax images are saved in bitmap format, allowing integration into other Windows-based programs.
Weather Ops Features
- Resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- Small memory footprint
- Printing to any Windows printer
- Selectable scan lines per minute
- Pause/Resume wefax
- Synchronize wefax
- Multiple color selections and user selectable default colors
- Automatic startup and shutdown commands for the TNC
- Basic image manipulation - resize and change colors
- Images saved in two color bitmap format
- Images saved in 16 shades of gray with Kantronics KAM 98 or KAM XL.
- Wefax transmit capability for Timewave/AEA TNCs.
- Terminal Mode to access the TNC directly
- Use on a laptop or on your desktop machine
- Supports the following Kantronics TNCs: KPC-1, KPC-2, KPC-3, KPC-4, KPC-2400, KAM Plus, KAM 98, KAM XL, and KAM with enhancement board
- Supports the following Timewave/AEA TNCs:PK-232, PK-232-DSP, PK-900 and PK-900/DSP